I'm gonna ride over with Spuds and sup-rbeast. They won't let me drive while I'm off my medicine. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
He will be making a campaign stop at Tri-Cities Regional Airport according to the KTN at 11AM for those interested.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'm gonna ride over with Spuds and sup-rbeast. They won't let me drive while I'm off my medicine. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Anybody catch what he said yesterday at the airport? It was something like "With your help we can win Virginia." But he was in Tennessee.
Dude, he didn't have to worry about good ole Tennessee, we wouldn't even vote Gore in, and he's from here...
We don't do Liberal
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I think he was saying he was too stupid to know he had changed states and was no longer in Va
Exactly.
I know 14 people that were there from Virginia, none from Tennessee...I live in Tennessee...
Where were those folks supposed to vote from VA???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Mccain probably didnt know that, just seemed to me he didnt know where the hell he was.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mccain probably didnt know that, </div></div>
Right, whatever you say man
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mccain probably didnt know that, </div></div>
Right, whatever you say man </div></div>
Gotta love the irony, our system is so screwed up , the guy stumps for VA votes in Tenn. At least he came by.
Bookmarks